Performance Marketing Manager (m/w/x) UK
Mediaplus Gruppe /
As soon as possible we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x) UK for Mediaplus at our Munich, Berlin, Hamburg or Cologne location.
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational managment and development of international campaigns and are in direct customer contact (virtual and on site)
- Successes and challenges are communicated regularly with your team lead and the customer
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of search, shopping, display, video and app campaigns
- Budget responsibility, compliance with target and budget specifications, quality assurance
- Conception, implementation and evaluation of A / B / N and multivariate tests, making recommendations for action
- Creation and presentation of campaign reports and analyzes, market and competition analyzes, etc.
- In order to carry out tasks as efficiently as possible, you are in close contact with your team lead and an interdisciplinary team of experts
- You hand over standardizable and complex tasks to the operations team, so that you can focus on customer care
- Mulit-year of professional experience in performance marketing, ideally in search engine marketing (with operational expertise)
- Customer-centered way of thinking, pronounced solution orientation, convincing and confident appearance
- In-depth knowledge of using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics, existing certifications would be an advantage
- Advanced English skills and willingness to work in an international environment, German skills are an advantage but not implied
- Automotive / mobility industry expertise is a bonus, but not necessary
- Onboarding: Welcome round, digital onboarding day, newcomer coffee and newcomer round - we'll make sure your start is perfect
- Education: Your development is important to us. Whether through our internal campus training program, voluntary language courses or regular coaching - we keep you up to date!
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours, mobile office and job sharing models allow you to adapt your job to your life - and not the other way around.
- Fun: If you work, you also have to take a break. Whether it's partying or working out - with us, you'll have plenty of opportunities thanks to regular after-work events and agency-sponsored fitness programs.
- Accessibility: Our modern office right in the heart of Munich is easy to reach thanks to its perfect location.
- Internationality: As an internationally operating agency group, you have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with colleagues from different disciplines all over the world.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.